- "Hey, Driller. Somebody told me they got 6.7% on their Potions II test and got the classification of Troll. Even though it was a difficult exam, it was quite an achievement for him to score that low. He was probably too busy watching anime like you. In that case, he is an absolute troll."
- - Kagami Ochiai, to Driller
Troll (トロル Tororu ) is one of the three failing grades in Minecraftian education, out of the six available grades with this one being the worst. These are commonly given to students who score 20% or lower on a test. Very few characters received a troll grade on an exam; some people like Kagami Ochiai did not know that grade actually existed.
If a student receives a troll grade besides Dreadful and Poor, it means they have failed that subject and cannot continue to honors level or the next course.
If a student receives a troll grade, they are usually notified by this message via email or letter:
- Dear (student name),
- This is to inform you that you have failed (subject name) and have been given the classification of Troll. Even though this was a difficult course, it was actually an achievement for you to score that low. The reason given was probably you were (action name). In this case, you are truly a troll. Students who are awarded the grade of Troll mean they have failed the subject and cannot continue to honors level and will always repeat the course again next year.
- Yours truly,
- Minecraftia High School headmaster
|Jack Fuchs||Foundations of Scientific Inquiry||2003-2004||FSI is Fuchs' worst subject.|
|Unknown student||Chemistry||2006-2007||Mentioned only by Kagami Ochiai.|
|Unknown student||History of Minecraftia||2006-2007||Mentioned only to Driller.|
Jack Fuchs (aka Hearthcliffe) was ranked as one of the worst students throughout the school's history, mainly for receiving troll grades on his OWLs. Kagami mentioned one person getting a troll grade on a Chemistry test, but doesn't know their name. Another student mentioned to Driller about getting a 9% on their History of Minecraftia test.
- The grade itself comes from the fact that trolls are people who like to annoy others, and in the fact that they are dim-witted.