Since 1984, TV broadcasters in El Kadsre are required to display idents and logos indicating that the following program is not recommended for viewers of a specific age. This all began with a six-tier system, which was colorized in 2009 after adding of many other categories for more precise categorizing. It is not required for them to be displayed at a corner of the screen (any corner is allowed), but are required to be displayed on Teletext.
The system in 1984 looked like this:
- P; Preschoolers, can air between 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
- C; Children, can air between 6:00 am to 7:00 pm
- G; General, 24 hours
- PG; Parental Guidance, 24 hours
- M; Mature, 24 hours
- AO; Adults Only, can air between 10:00 am to 3:00 pm and 7:30 pm to 6:00 am
- AV; Adults Only (Adult Violence), can air between 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
The idents are seen before the program and can be shown after the commercial break (only for short-lasting idents).
News programs are exempt generally from this, but if a suggestive or graphic content is shown, a black circle seen on a white square is seen on a corner of the screen to indicate that type of content, and either written or audial informing is allowed (or both).
- Most Sword Art Online episodes are rated 'PG'.
- Every episode of RWBY has been passed as 'PG'.
- Lazer Team was originally made in 'M' rating due.
- Most episodes of The Simpsons are rated 'PG'.
- Most Technic Heroes movies are rated 'M'
- Every episode of The Loud House is rated 'G'.
- Bionicle V: Island of Doom was originally made in 'PG' rating due.
- Ghostmates was originally made in 'M' rating due.