Since 1984, TV broadcasters in El Kadsre are required to display idents and logos indicating that the following program is not recommended for viewers of a specific age. This all began with a six tier system, which was colorized in 2009 after adding of many other categories for more precise categorizing. It is not required for them to be displayed at a corner of the screen (any corner is allowed), but are required to be displayed on teletext.
The system in 1984 looked like this:
- P; Preschoolers, can air between 6:00am to 7:00pm
- C; Children, can air between 6:00am to 7:00pm
- G; General, 24 hours
- PG; Parental Guidance, 24 hours
- M; Mature, 24 hours
- AO; Adults Only, can air between 10:00am to 3:00pm and 7:30pm to 6:00am
- AV; Adults Only (Adult Violence), can air between 10:00pm to 6:00am.
The idents are seen before the program, and can be shown after the commercial break (only for short lasting idents).
News programs are exempt generally from this, but if suggestive or graphic content is shown, a black circle seen on a white square is seen on a corner of the screen to indicate that type of content, and either written or audial informing is allowed (or both).
- Most Sword Art Online episodes are rated 'PG'.
- Every episodes of RWBY has been passed as 'PG'.
- Lazer Team was originally made in 'M' rating due.
- Most episodes of The Simpsons are rated 'PG'.
- Most Technic Heroes movies are rated 'M'
- Every episodes of The Loud House are rated 'G'.
- Bionicle V: Island of Doom was originally made in 'PG' rating due.
- Ghostmates was originally made in 'M' rating due.