Sentan (尖端島 Sentan-tō) is a country and sovereign state in the United El Kadsreian Nations. Sentan is located in North America, in the El Kadsreian Islands, located on the left side of the North American continent. El Kadsre, Mahri, Hawaii, Mexico, Vicnora and North El Kadsre are Sentan's neighbouring countries.
First Years (1835 - 1969) Edit
Vlokozu Union: 1969-1989 Edit
Main article: Vlokozu Union
On November 11, 1969, Michael Vlokozu took control of Sentan. Sentan was seen as the poorer area, as Michael Vlokozu's dictactorship took away many resources from the country.
Post-Vlokozu Union Era: 1989-1995 Edit
The Vlokozu Union was dissolved on March 29, 1989, and was split into five countries (El Kadsre, Mahri, Sentan, North El Kadsre, Vicnora) to form the United El Kadsreian Nations after Michael Vlokozu died because of trauma and assassination four days earlier in Japan.
Gyönyörű Földünk Era: 1995-2002 Edit
On July 22, 1995 at about 2:04a.m., an apolitical militia group called Gyönyörű Földünk took over Sentan. The Prime Minister, Reginald van Wouters, was deported to his parents' native Belgium, all political activities were suspended, and various laws were amended. Various Sentaneses tried to fight back, but they were imprisoned or made slaves, causing some to commit suicide. The whole militia surrendered on July 15, 2002 during the mid-afternoon hours, and the group's leader, Gábor Horváth (1955-2003), was executed in Mahri on September 19, 2003.
Modern Sentan: 2002-present Edit
Since the end of the Vlokozu and Gyönyörű Földünk eras, Sentan has undergone massive changes. It is one of the richest UEKN countries, and business has boomed accross the country.
The economy of Sentan has a GDP of SN$750 billion as of 2017.
The population in the country is about 18.4 million. (2017 estimate)
- Sentan's currency is Sentanese dollar.
- Sentan has six languages. English, Vicnoran and Japanese are the official languages while Maori, Spanish and Filipino are the regional languages.
This Landscape Edit
- Sentan is located in North America; El Kadsre, Mexico, Mahri, North El Kadsre, Vicnora and Hawaii (United States) are Sentan's neighboring countries.
- Sentan's cars drives on the right.
- Sentan's standard plug socket is Type I, similar to Australia, New Zealand, Mahri, El Kadsre, Vicnora, North El Kadsre, Argentina and Papua New Guinea.
- Sentan has country-owned car companies, that were Sen Motors.