Sentan (尖端島 Sentan-tō) is a country and sovereign state in the United El Kadsreian Nations. Sentan is located in North America, in the El Kadsreian Islands, located to the left side of North American continent. El Kadsre, Mahri, Hawaii, Mexico, Vicnora and North El Kadsre are Sentan's neighbouring countries.
The economy of Sentan has a GDP of SN$750 billion as of 2017.
The most popular television networks are SBC, STN, FBS, Tri, NBN etc.
The population in the country is about 18.4 million. (2017 estimate)
- Sentan's currency is Sentanese dollars.
- Sentan has five languages. English, Vicnoran and Japanese are official languages while Maori, Spanish and Filipino are regional languages.
This Landscape Edit
- Sentan is located in North America; El Kadsre, Mexico, Mahri, North El Kadsre, Vicnora and Hawaii (United States) are Sentan's neighboring countries.
- Sentan's cars drives on the right.
- Sentan's standard plug socket is Type I, similar to Australia, New Zealand, Mahri, El Kadsre, Vicnora, North El Kadsre, Argentina and Papua New Guinea.
- Sentan has country-owned car companies, that were Sen Motors.