Pinball Land is an unsold Canadian-produced revival of The Magnificent Marble Machine, produced by Heatter-Quigley Productions and Champlain Productions, hosted by Jim McKrell, announced by Kenny Williams, and it was taped for CTV and syndication on October 10, 1979 in Montreal.
The main game looks the same as on The Magnificent Marble Machine, but the bonus round is faster.
- This is the only Canadian product that was announced by an American personality.
- Kenny Williams appears on-camera, reprising his role as "Kenny the Cop" from Video Village and Shenanigans.
- Kenny's closing sign off used on the show, saying as "This has been a Merrill Heatter-Bob Quigley Production in association with Champlain Productions!"
- This is Jim McKrell, Kenny Williams and Heatter-Quigley's second collaboration, the first was the 1976 unsold pilot The Confidence Game.
- The closing theme music was later used as the closing theme on Super Pay Cards!.