The chain also operates in Europe, Latin America and Oceania.
As Chao World Funzone, the areas were themed after the Chao species from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
As Little Kuboia World onwards, the areas started to based on a variety of themes, depending on the fun centre, which include:
- A dark industrial theme
- A dark jungle theme
- A space theme
Each Little K Funzone has different attractions, some of which are exclusive to a certain theme or country.
Industrial-themed attractions Edit
Jungle-themed attractions Edit
- Cocobowling is a bowling alley, which has the bowling balls shaped as coconuts.
- King K Kastle is an indoor soft play area.
Space-themed attractions Edit
- Galaxy Garden is an indoor soft play area.
Other attractions Edit
- Little Kola Stalls allow visitors to buy bottles with straws. They are allowed to refill them with any drink free of charge all day.
In international countries, each chain often has a store where you can buy Kuboian merchandise, as well as products in Kuboian packaging.
- Most Little K Funzones are open from 11:00a.m. to 9:00p.m.
- Some Little K Funzones are open on Christmas Day, meaning they operate every single day of the year.
- Most of the early Little K Funzones still use assests from back when they were called Chao World Funzone, only they have been repainted.
- Some of the Little K Funzones use coloured water as background.
- In 2005 in Atla, Island of Sally, a corpse and fecal matter was found in one of the ball pits.