Hyper Motocross (ハイパーモトクロス Haipā Motokurosu ) refers to a series of motorcycle racing games developed by Forcefield Entertainment. Beginning in 1990 with Motocross Duo, the series has received several sequels, a spin-off title, and even has a shot 16-minute animated short film produced by Kotobushi in 2001. The original title was ported to the Gameboy Advance in 2001.
Hyper Motocross games Edit
- Motocross Duo - 1990 - The original game in the franchise.
- Motocross Plus - 1991
- Ga! Moto - 1992 - A PC-Engine spin-off that featured comical gameplay and parodied other racing games.
- Twin Motocross - 1992
- Twin Ga! Moto - 1993 - The sequel to Ga! Moto. Not to be confused with the similar titled Twin Motocross
- Super Motocross - 1999
- Wonder Motocross - 2000 - A remake of Motocross Duo that was developed for the Bandai WonderSwan.
- Super Motocross 2 - 2004
- Hyper Motocross R - 2007
- Super Motocross DX - 2009
- Super Hyper Motocross DX - 2012
Film adaptation Edit
A short 16-minute film titled The Hyper Motocross Legend was released on October 17, 2001, in Japan only. It was shown alongside the theatrical release of Forcefield Tengoku: The Great Arcade and Console Battle Plan and was included as a bonus on the DVD release in 2015. It featured two segments, one focused on Motocross Duo, and the other being based on Ga! Moto and Twin Ga! Moto.Template:Forcefield Jaleco