Enchanted Kingdom is an El Kadsreian amusement park and entertainment center opened on January 26, 1990 and located near El Kadsre Movie Studios and Kads Assembling Factory, near the urban of El Kadsre City, El Kadsre. It is owned by Enchanted Kingdom Inc. It was one of the most popular El Kadsreian amusement parks along with Star City, Dreamland, Luna Park, Rainbow's End, and Six Flags.
The amusement park was constructed took from 6 years from 1983 to 1989. It was opened on January 26, 1990.
The park's original roller coasters were Little Dragon, The Beast, Dragon Fire, and Warrior (closed in 2016). In 1995 the park added the Boomerang roller coaster. In 1999, the park added a second wooden roller coaster, Shredder.
- Boomerang (1995; A Vekoma Boomerang roller coaster)
- The Beast (1990; An Arrow Dynamics looping roller coaster)
- Dragon Fire (1990; An Arrow Dynamics mine train roller coaster)
- Little Dragon (1990; A Zierer kiddie coaster)
- Shredder (1999; A GCI wooden coaster)
- Space Shuttle (1990; An Intamin Looping Starship ride)
- Anchors Away (1990; A Huss Pirate Ship ride)
- Chaos (1997; A Chance Rides Chaos ride)
- Inverter (1993; A Chance Inverter ride)
- Mill Race (1990; A log flume ride)
- Ghost Blasters (2000; A Sally interactive dark ride)
- Scrambler (1990)
- Dino-Soars (1990; A Zamperla Mini Jet ride)
- Worm Roundabout (1990; A Hampton Ride kiddie umbrella ride themed to a worm)
- Crazy Bus (1995; A Zamperla Crazy Bus ride)
- Fire Patrol (1990; A Zamperla kiddie roundabout ride with fire trucks)
- Warrior (A PTC wooden coaster; 1990-2016)