Azara (/əzɑːˈrə/) is a North American island country located southwest of Mexico, and east of the United El Kadsreian Nations.
The television networks are: ATN, DBS, QBC, PTV4, etc.
Film companies are: Azara Pictures (national), etc.
- The school week is from Monday to Friday.
This Landscape Edit
- The tallest mountain is Mount Azara.
- The largest lake is Lake Azara.
- The longest (and widest) river is the Azara River.
- Azara's cars drive on the right, similar to the United States.
- Azara's standard plug sockets are Type A and B, similar to the United States.
- Azara's official (and national) web browsers are AzaraWeb (primary) and SparPage (secondary).
- Azara has two operating systems called Azara OS (most popular, national, official, and primary), and UE-OS (secondary).