Prehistory: 112th centuryEdit
American colonization: 1720-1867Edit
Republic of Azara: 1867-1945Edit
Northern and Southern Azara: 1945-1975Edit
After World War II and invasion, they caused split into two nations, North and South Azara.
Modern Azara: 1975-presentEdit
It became reunification of Azara after the merging of two nations.
- The school week is from Monday to Friday.
- The tallest mountain is Mount Azara.
- The largest lake is Lake Azara.
- The longest (and widest) river is the Azara River.
- Azara's cars drive on the right, similar to the United States.
- Azara's standard plug sockets are Type A and B, similar to the United States.
- Azara's official (and national) web browsers are AzaraWeb (primary) and SparPage (secondary).
- Azara has two operating systems called Azara OS (most popular, national, official, and primary), and UE-OS (secondary).