- "It is actually impossible to reach that high in standard Drillimation gameplay, as most players generally score around 1.5 million points."
- - Susumu Takajima, with an interview for PC Gamer
The 10 Million Points Problem (１０００万点の不具合 Ichisen-man-ten no Fuguai ) is a glitch that appears in Drillimation games in the Driller Engine 1 Era and the Driller Engine 2 Era. The score counter stops when the score of 9,999,990 points is reached, making it impossible to score more than 10 million points.
Driller Engine 1 EraEdit
- Mr. Driller (1986)
- Touhou Reiiden: The Highly Responsive to Prayers (1986)
- Touhou 2: Story of Eastern Wonderland (1987)
- Lucky Star (1987)
- Touhou 3: The Phantasmagoria of Dimensional Dreams (1987)
- Mr. Driller 2 (1987)
- Touhou 4: Lotus Land Story (1988)
- Lucky Star 2: Konata's Quest (1988)
- Angry German Kid (1988)
- Touhou 5: Mystic Square (1988)
- Lucky Star 3: Dr. Manhole's Curse (1989)